When hiking, camping, or just getting through daily life, there are always times when you need to clean up yourself, your kids, or your space. Most of us keep a package of baby wipes or disinfectant wipes in the house and car for these times. But even a small pack of wipes can be a lot to carry when you’re trying to reduce your daily carry space and weight. These compressed wipe coins are perfect for those times.
Compressed wipes are hypoallergenic, biodegradable, soft on tender skin, safe for children, and reusable – depending of course on how you used them. Because they are hypoallergenic, free of preservatives, perfumes, and added chemicals they are great for sensitive skin.
Uses for Toilet Paper Tablets
Because these wipes are advertised as compressed toilet paper, we tend to think of them for that use only. Instead, think of them as compressed wipes or towels and you begin to realize the usefulness of these wipes.
These are perfect when traveling, or anytime when you just need a little cleanup. Use them for:
- Cleaning of all types
- A non-sterile emergency bandage
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene
- Sponge bath in the woods or public restroom where no paper towels are available
- Hydrate with hydrogen peroxide instead of water for an anti-bacterial wipe
- Washing and drying dishes
- Pre-filter for water
- Coffee filter and filter for other uses
- A good alternative to pre-moistened towelettes
- Recycle used wipes for fire starting – if not soiled with urine or feces
- Alternative for paper towels or facial clothes
- Cleaning your pet
Toilet Paper Tablets Are Re-Useable
These compressed towel pills are strong enough to be reused several times. They can be rinsed with water, wrung out, and using them to dry. They dry very quickly. Machine washing, however, is not recommended.
They are surprisingly thick and some brands are textured to give them more body. They easily stand up to multiple uses.
How to Use Toilet Paper Tablets
Get access to premium content and more!